About Liz’s Speaking Style
- Liz speaks to both large and small gatherings.
- Topics can be combined for a weekend women’s conference or retreat.
- Topics can be appropriately adapted for breakout sessions or workshops.
- Liz’s dynamic presentations are adaptable for specific audience’s needs.
Churches, associations, women’s groups, charities and companies interested in booking Liz for an upcoming event or retreat can expect a highly effective, inspirational and thought-provoking call to action. Her presentations are fresh, fun and very relevant to the modern Christian woman.
Liz’s message focuses on sharing practical, life application, biblical principles that inspire women of all ages and from all walks of life to eliminate spiritual, mental and physical clutter. She draws on years of experience as a manager, ministry leader, expert organizer and wife to empower women to deepen their commitment to discovering their true value by taking the necessary steps to discover God’s purpose for living an authentic life.
1. Realizing Your True Worth. In this message, Liz brings to life the Proverbs 31 woman from a fresh perspective. Her approach to understanding how to relate the virtuous woman to today’s modern Christian women is absolutely empowering. She boldly empowers women to appreciate who they are as daughters of the King.
2. Simplify Your Life Fearlessly. In this message, Liz uncovers the secretly devastating effects of living a life without order. She demonstrates a sincere loving conviction to help women break the stronghold of clutter and disorganization in all areas of life. While uncovering clutter’s devastating effects she also inspires her listeners to take back their peace and fearlessly conquer clutter one space at a time.
3. Visualize – The Power of Your God Given Imagination. In this message, Liz provides powerful insight as she invites her audience to take a thought-provoking look at the purpose of their God given imaginations. Her audience will leave with a profoundly new perspective on one of our most overlooked gifts… IMAGINATION.
4. Purify Your Heart and See God. Is one of Liz’s favorite messages to share. In this heartfelt love chat, Liz encourages women with “Apples of Gold” to deepen their commitment and strengthen their relationships with God and others. She shares her personal triumphs and sorrows as she builds confidence in the possibilities of sanctified living through true fellowship with God.
5. Prioritize Your Time. In this particular message, Liz shares practical advice on how to manage time, prioritize tasks and develop goals that work. She enlightens her listeners on the importance of having a proper “respect” for time. She combines humor with drawing on her experience as a manager as she teaches her audience to master effective planning and execution techniques to organize their home, work, family and ministry.
6. Maximize Your Strengths. Another of Liz’s favorite topics to share, this message demonstrates her mastery of talent development. She illuminates an engaging perspective that inspires her audience to get excited about knowing, developing and using their talents, abilities gifts and skills. This great presentation for managers and leaders will challenge them to develop others’ strengths.
7. Glorify God –Living Your Authentic Life. In this message Liz provokes her listeners to be the true authentic women God has called them to be. She inspires and challenges women to tear down strongholds that hold them back from living big and dreaming big. Exposing the facts about how comparison breeds envy she offers a simple formula for living life on purpose and doing it with your own personal style to the glory of God.