All teleclass schedules are posted on the Let’s Get It Together website quarterly. (you will soon find these posted on the “event calendar” under resources page). Class registration is available once classes are posted. The costs and class descriptions will soon be available below.
Teleclasses are 1 hour in length. Some classes are 90 minutes and most include a question and answer session scheduled during the end of class.
Tuesday and Thursday evenings between 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Saturday from 9:00-10:00 a.m. EST
Once you have completed registration for your chosen teleclasses, you will receive an email confirmation. Approximately 2 days prior to each teleclass for which you are registered, you will receive an email with the following:
- Dial in instructions and passcode
- Link to a PDF handout for the Teleclass
- Detailed instructions for Teleclass etiquette
- Instructions for cancelling your participation
Provider assumes responsibility for provider mass equipment or audio failure. In such cases, a full refund and or optional credit will be provided to all registered attendees.
- Audio equipment reliability
- It is recommended that you set-up and test your Skype or telecommunication connection prior to class beginning
- Cell phones are not always reliable, and it is recommended you use a landline when possible
- Any telecommunication charges from your service provider
- Prompt attendance of scheduled classes
- No credits will be given for missed classes without prior arrangements and written notification
Eligible participants will receive a link to each Teleclass recording.
- Teleclass links will be inactive after 21 days. Retrieval of deleted class links may be available with proof of registration for a small administrative fee
- Teleclass recordings will be made available to all Empowerment & Success Circle members at no additional charge
For additional information about teleclasses, Skype sessions, and other online teleconferences and sessions, send inquires to: info@LetsGetItTogether.com